After about a day of usage, I have initiated a return. Since this product didn't have any reviews, I took a chance, and unfortunately this just won't work for me and my needs. The bad outweigh the good by a lot, specifically the download speed and the processor or RAM.
While this would probably make a cheap, great tablet for a child or grandparent, I wouldn't recommend using this as someone who has had tablets before or uses a decent phone as a comparison. If the latter, you will likely be disappointed.
1. The best thing is the price. For under $50, if the below doesn't scare you off, then by all means buy this device. It works, and it works "okay", but I probably should have done more research and set my expectations lower at this price point.
2. The device itself seems fine. Standard plastic back that would get scratched pretty easily, but I wouldn't care.
3. Battery life seems pretty good, though charging is slow.
4. Sound quality seems fine, but I have not done extensive testing with media.
5. Very few bloatware apps and the ones that are included can be disabled.
6. Standard 3.5mm headphone jack is included, as well as a SD card slot for more storage.
1. The screen feels like plastic, and has an odd feel to it. It's almost like a satin finish instead of a glossy finish I'm used to. It gives a bit more resistance to swiping than I prefer.
2. It's pretty slow. Slow to load apps, slow to download (even on 5g I was getting around 9 Mbps, as opposed to other devices that get around 100+ Mbps), difficult to swipe up to unlock (it doesn't work half the time), slow to bring up the keyboard sometimes, etc. I assume the largest bottleneck is the processor. It doesn't scroll smoothly and jitters when scrolling through email (Gmail app), or virtually any website. It also doesn't load images on websites properly, I assume to save either RAM or processing power. The device only seems to load on demand, instead of loading the whole page in anticipation of looking at it. The slowness is the single most determent piece of the device. It's usable, but if you're used to any other reasonably priced tablet or phone, it becomes an annoyance. There is only 2GB of dedicated RAM, with another 2GB of the disk space being used to supplement.
3. Screen resolution is low and everything (apps) is much larger than I prefer.
4. While the included USB-C cable works fine, the existing USB-C I had that supports fast charging for my phone (that I share to charge with this device) and wall adapter wouldn't work, almost like it wouldn't fully click into the tablet, but works fine on my phone.
5. Pretty standard Android Go edition that doesn't offer a lot of features standard Android OS does like multiple users, more robust display configurations, etc.
6. The screen is extremely prone to scratches. After sterilizing the unit for return, the screen had light buff marks, even using a damp microfiber cloth.